There is a fine art to listing a home to sell quickly and still bring you the highest price. The right REALTOR® can make it happen, and help you with every step of the process from listing, marketing, and showing your home to making sure you are ready to move on time.
Using a licensed REALTOR® to sell your home is one of the wisest decisions you can make for lots of reasons. But every REALTOR® is different. We suggest you interview a few to find one who you feel comfortable with.
Our research shows that most people are looking for a REALTOR® who:
– Understands their needs
– Is trustworthy and honest
– Brings buyers, not shoppers, to see the house
– Does not pressure them into making a decision
– Is a master at managing details
– Has valuable connections
– Is a trained expert in negotiating
Joe DeLorenzo, Broker/Owner of RE/MAX IN TOWN in Lawrence Twp., NJ, has above qualifications and many more, including:
– Extensive knowledge about the current housing market
– Experience with the best way to stage and present your home
– A network of potential buyers
– The ability to list your home with the Multiple Listing Service
– Negotiating skills honed at a Fortune 500 company
– Over 30 years providing exceptional customer service
As a RE/MAX Top Producer, Joe D’s success is due in part to his unique approach. He gets more for your home.
96% of a homes’
99.5% of a homes’
On every $100,000 of your home price, that is a difference of $3,000! On a $200,000 home, that is a difference of $6,000! That means he does better for you than the “average agent” and the so-called discount agents.
ex -sales price of your home:
3% MORE Joe D Gets For Your Home than an Average Agent
If only 1% better than the average agent
Contact Joe DeLorenzo Broker/Owner of RE/MAX IN TOWN at email@example.com or call 609-895-0500 x107.